Groups Are Go for Launch!
Life groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why life groups exist; to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you.
Our Life Groups are open for registration
Ready to join a group? Click below!
Rather Lead or Host a Group?
Leading a life group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple - choose a day of the week that is available to you and select a time and location to meet with others to share. We give you essential tools to make your life group successful through Leadership Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily.
- Is Childcare Provided?
- Not all Groups offer childcare, but there are options available. Make sure to let us know if you would like to join a group with childcare. Some groups will have participants share responsibility in watching the children, split the cost for a sitter, or make other arrangements.
- What will my Group study?
- You can find the study options we offer via the link above. Some Groups may decide to use their own study.
- How often do Groups meet?
- Our life groups will last for different lengths of time. Some may last several weeks and others are year round. Most life groups meet once a week. Life groups are meant to bring meaning and community into the flow of your life so even if you can’t attend every, single meeting, there is still great value in joining a group.
- Where do Groups meet?
- Life groups meet in places like homes, parks, restaurants, coffee shops and office buildings. The leader of the group selects a meeting spot that best fits the purpose of the group.